Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday March 28th, 2011

Breakfast: NONE 1 cup of coffee w/french vanilla creamer

Lunch: 2 Indian kabob rolls. So good! it was marinated grilled chicken wrapped in naan bread. So good.
1 can diet cherry coke

Dinner: 1 medium greek seasoned pork chop w/steamed broccoli, 1 slice of sourdough bread, 1 bowl of salad (baby arugla) w/Annie's Lite raspberry dressing. 1/2 low calorie OJ.

Dessert: 1 small size Fosters freeze soft serve sundae w/strawberry topping. I should have skipped the whip but I didn't.

Excercise: 35 min elliptical set at "cross-training". 4 resitance. burned 300 calories.
Abs: 3 sets of 25
weights: thighs 3 sets of 10 at 45lbs.
I said I would add pictures so here they are:
Weight: 177.6 lbs size 14 BMI "overweight" catogory

my leggs are okay but my stomach is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment